EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Bid for Sale of Used EAPP Vehicles
The Eastern Africa Power Pool (EAPP) would like to sell the following used vehicles on competitive bidding. Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids as per the following instructions:
- Bidders should deposit 1000 Birr to collect Bid Document into EAPP account No. here below and bring the deposit slip to the EAPP Finance Human Resource & Administration at the below address. Depositing Bank detail:- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, EAPP Acct No: 1000000918192.
- Bidders can collect the Bid Document starting February 2nd, 2022 from Administration at EAPP Head Office 1st floor, from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Bidders who do not buy Bid documents officially from EAPP cannot submit Bid offers.
- Bidders can inspect the vehicles from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the EAPP compound from February 7 up to 15, 2022, from Monday to Friday only.
- The last day of submission of bid on February 16, 2022, 2:00 PM. Bid offer shall be submitted with a CPO of bid bond ETB 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Birr) for the lot (two vehicles). CPOs will be returned to unsuccessful bidders. Bidders should attach only CPO not deposit slips.
- Bid winners are required to pay the full amount of the winning price within 5 working days after the award and collect the vehicles within 15 working days.
- EAPP reserves the right to appropriate bid securities if unsuccessful bidders fail to collect their bid securities within six months after notification of bid result.
- Bid winners are responsible to settle any government duties as may be applicable before receipt of the vehicles.
- EAPP reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders who submit different amount in Figures and words will automatically be disqualified from the bid.
EASTERN AFRICA POWER POOL (EAPP)
Contact: EAPP Administration
Addis Ababa, Bole Wereda 02 House Number 059